https://www.nici-dei.com "Website" is a site, owned and operated by Nici-Dei LLC.
For the purpose of the applicable data protection legislation, the data controller is Nici-Dei LLC.
[email protected] or by telephone (770) 540-2383 before visiting this Website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from February 14, 2014.
What information do we collect?
• -billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
• -if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and-information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
-internal record keeping;
• -to improve our products and services;
• -to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
• You have purchased a product, you will be placed on the Nici-Dei’s mailing list and will receive periodic via e-mail from us (if you do not wish to receive e-mail, post, upcoming events, please contact our customer services department by email at [email protected] or by telephone 770-540-2383 to let us know and you will be removed from our email listing;
• -to contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, and events that may be of interest to you;
As above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information, which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information by e-mail and telephone, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings. If you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes at any time, please contact our customer services department by email at [email protected] or by telephone 770-540-2383 to let us know and we will not send you any direct marketing.
We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of [email protected] emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Who do we share this information with?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
• -a purchaser or potential purchaser of our business,
Record your session information (such as the particular Products you purchase from our Website);
Record your specific information on the web pages you select to view; and Retain your answer to our question regarding residency.